As a key player in the digitalization of ticketing solutions, Thales continues the development of its TRANSCITYTM offer. This innovative and complete ticketing solution, based on web oriented technology, simplifies both passengers’ journeys and operators’ day-to-day operations.
Thales takes the opportunity to present its latest on-board validator at the Transport Publics exhibition in Paris. The BV600 multiplies the methods of payment available on buses or trams: travelers will be able to either swipe their cellphones or contactless bank cards to travel; or continue to use their traditional travel cards. Soon, new formats will also be available such as barcodes or Bluetooth (BLE).
Small and compact, the BV600 is highly reliable and resistant. It can be deployed on various modes of transport: buses, trams, taxis... and ensures interoperability across all modes of transport for a seamless travel.
As a world leader in multimodal, multi-operator, public transport ticketing systems, Thales’s solutions are fully proven around the world. Installed in over 100 cities around the globe, Thales processes over €15 billion worth in transactions every year.
Thales continues to develop its Smart Mobility solutions with a new generation on-board validator
من أحدث رئيس التحرير
- Bahrain’s Commander-in-Chief Receives Italian Naval Chief
- Standard Missile-6 passes rigorous graduation tests
- الطيران الإسرائيلي يستهدف مطار دمشق الدولي بـ 5 غارات صباح اليوم
- غرق سفينة حربية روسية قبالة الشواطئ التركية وإنقاذ 78 من الطاقم
- الذكاء الاصطناعي وتقنيات إل جي الروبوتية تغير طريقة الحياة والسفر في العام 2017