• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• اسرائيل تطور اسطولها من الراعم F-15I والباز F-15C\D

Israel details F-15I upgrade progress

اسرائيل تطور اسطولها من الراعم F-15I

The Israeli air force has updated the status of an ongoing modernisation programme for its fleet of Boeing F-15I "Raam" strike aircraft.
    "This is the first major upgrade of this excellent aircraft and it will enable it to fly for many more years," says Col Shimon Tsentsiper, commander of the service's depot 22.
    Intended to help retain the two-seat F-15I's status as the air force's primary long-strike platform in a variety of operational scenarios, the upgrade introduces a "great number" of new avionic systems, most of which were developed in Israel by drawing on the service's operational experience. The F-15I has been in Israeli service since 1998, with 25 having been acquired

اسرائيل تقرر تحديث طائراتها الراعم F-15I والتي تخدم حاليا بعدد اجمالي قدره 25 طائرة
    وهذه هي الترقية الأولى التي تحصل عليها الراعم وستشمل جميع الطائرات
    عدد كبير من برنامج التطوير يحتوي على انظمة طيران اسرائيلية
    علما بأن الراعم دخلت الخدمة في 1998

"We face a great number of missions that require special capabilities and this upgrade prepares the aircraft for them," the depot commander says.
    The installation of new systems has forced the depot to add a second main computer to the F-15I, Tsentsiper notes. "A replacement of the old one would have caused problems with the original systems connected to it. We install another main computer and a special protocol will channel the old systems to the old computer and the added ones to the new one. This is a major change, but it was absolutely necessary," he adds.
    Israel's F-15C/D "Baz" combat aircraft are being upgraded on another line at the facility, so that the type can remain in service for the next 20 years. The upgrade activity includes structural work, with a main focus on replacing the existing tail section with a flight control surfaces that have a higher resistance to cracks.

والجزء الرئيسي من التطوير سيكون في الافونيكس واجهزة الكمبيوتر
    وهناك خط اخر من التطوير وسيكون لطائرات الباز F-15C\D
    وتستهدف اطالة فترة خدمتها لعشرين سنة قادمة

مصدر
    ​The Israeli air force has updated its modernisation programme with a major upgrade for its F-15I strike aircraft.

رد: اسرائيل تطور اسطولها من الراعم F-15I والباز F-15C\D

طوروها لكي توازي قوة الوحش F15SA

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة F15SA RSAF مشاهدة المشاركة
      طوروها لكي توازي قوة الوحش F15SA
      لن توازي F-15SA ولا حتى النسخة السنغافورية
      هي ربما تقترب من النسخة الكورية
      F-15SA تملك انظمة لا تتوفر في باقي نسخ الستريك ايقل
      منها على سبيل المثال لا الحصر
      FLY BY WIRE
      نظام DEWS للحرب الألكترونية
      استخدام نقاط التعليق 1و9 على الأجنحة
      اضافة الى الرادار واجهزة الأستشعار والمحركات وتتساوى فيها مع نسخ كوريا وسنغافوره

واهم من كل ذلك
      اجمالي الستريك في اسرائيل هو 25 طائرة فقط مقابل 154 للسعودية
      ونفس الأمر حول الأعداد ينطبق على النسخ الدفاعية F-15C\D لصالح السعودية

هم يعولون حاليا على F-35A بشكل أكبر
      وعلى خليط بين اف 15 اف 16 اف 35
      يتعاملون مع منظومة كاملة وليس طائرة محددة

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة alfaroq مشاهدة المشاركة
        لن توازي F-15SA ولا حتى النسخة السنغافورية
        هي ربما تقترب من النسخة الكورية
        F-15SA تملك انظمة لا توفرها في باقي نسخ الستريك ايقل
        منها على سبيل المثال لا الحصر
        FLY BY WIRE
        نظام DEWS للحرب الألكترونية
        استخدام نقاط التعليق 1و9 على الأجنحة
        اضافة الى الرادار واجهزة الأستشعار والمحركات وتتساوى فيها مع نسخ كوريا وسنغافوره

واهم من كل ذلك
        اجمالي الستريك في اسرائيل هو 25 طائرة فقط مقابل 154 للسعودية
        ونفس الأمر حول الأعداد ينطبق على النسخ الدفاعية F-15C\D لصالح السعودية

هم يعولون حاليا على F-35A بشكل أكبر
        وعلى خليط بين اف 15 اف 16 اف 35
        يتعاملون مع منظومة كاملة وليس طائرة محددة
        اليهود لديهم تسليح صواريخ وانظمة حرب الكترونية قوية خاصة لهم ....

تعليق

إسرائيل ناوية على نية فعلا

Hagel, Ya'alon expected to agree next week on arms deal to counter any future threat from Iran; as part of deal, Israel will purchase advanced radars for warplanes, missiles against radars, KC-35 refueling tanker planes and V-22 troop transport aircraft

WASHINGTON - The US Defense Department is expected to finalize a $10 billion arms deal with Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates next week that will provide missiles, warplanes and troop transports to help the Mideast countries counter any future threat from Iran, the New York Times reported Friday.

The arms deal will be the centerpiece of Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's visit the countries next week, according to a US official. The agreement with Israel is expected to be finalized during a meeting between Hagel and Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon.

According to the New York Times, the United Arab Emirates would buy 26 F-16 warplanes, a package that could reach $5 billion alone, along with precision missiles that could be launched from those jets at distant ground targets. Saudi Arabia would buy the same class of advanced missile.

The newspaper said the arms sale, which was outlined to Congress on Thursday, will encounter little opposition from lawmakers.

Former defense minister Ehud Barak discussed the arms deal with former US defense secretary Leon Panetta over the course of the past year, and last month he discussed the issue with current Defense Secretary Hagel during a meeting at the Pentagon.

During his visit to the US two months ago, IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Benny Gantz flew in a V-22 Osprey troop transport aircraft.

According to the New York Times, a new generation of KC-135 refueling tanker planes would allow Israel's warplanes stay in the air longer, an ability essential for any long-range mission — "like a strike by Iran." The tankers would also be useful for air patrols protecting Israeli borders, the report said.

The report quoted Congressional officials as saying that members were seeking assurances that the package was in keeping with American policy to guarantee Israel's "qualitative military edge" while not recklessly emboldening "Israeli hawks."

One senior administration official was quoted by the New York Times as saying "the president believes there is still time and space for diplomacy to work" in preventing Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon.

A $10 billion deal would provide missiles, warplanes and troop transports to help Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates counter any future threat from Iran.

من ضمن الصفقة رادارات إيسا للراعم ,, لكن ما يحيرني فعلا لماذا تشتري إسرائيل صواريخ مضادة للرادار , ؟؟؟

تعليق

المصريين لديهم سفن ودفاعات جوية كثيفة ....لهذا اسرائيل تشتري صواريخ جديدة مضاده للاشعاع

تعليق

الصفقة الاخيرة غير موجهة لمصر ...طائرات تزود بالوقود مع تطوير الاف 15 ..وطائرات ospery لتادية مهام غالبا CSAR مداها وسرعتها وقدرة تزودها بالوقود يوهلانها بشدة لهكذا دور + صواريخ هارم حديثة + طلب 20 F-35 جديدة.....؟؟؟؟؟

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة typhon99 مشاهدة المشاركة
                الصفقة الاخيرة غير موجهة لمصر ...طائرات تزود بالوقود مع تطوير الاف 15 ..وطائرات ospery لتادية مهام غالبا CSAR مداها وسرعتها وقدرة تزودها بالوقود يوهلانها بشدة لهكذا دور + صواريخ هارم حديثة + طلب 20 F-35 جديدة.....؟؟؟؟؟
                يبدو ان للاسرائيليين اهداف جديدة بعيدة عنهم ... ﻻ اعلم ما سبب غض الطرف عن الاوسبري وادخال الشينوك

تعليق

ما الفرق بين الراعم الإسرائيلية والسترايك ايجل السعودية ؟!

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة amt مشاهدة المشاركة
                    ما الفرق بين الراعم الإسرائيلية والجنرال السعودية ؟!!
                    ما المقصود بالجنرال ؟؟

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة amt مشاهدة المشاركة
                      ما الفرق بين الراعم الإسرائيلية والجنرال السعودية ؟!!
                      كلاهما صناعة أمريكية ^_^

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة العقيد شعباني مشاهدة المشاركة
                        كلاهما صناعة أمريكية ^_^
                        هناك اختلافات تقنية عديدة بينها ...

تعليق

هناك اختلافات تقنية عديدة بينها ...
                          لدي مشكلة مع المقاتلات الأمريكية و لا أستطيع التفريق بينها خاصة الـ f-15 eagle و f-18 و f-15 silent eagle
                          ما هي النسخة السعودية و ما هي النسخة الاسرائيلية و ما الفرق بينها ؟؟

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة berkut_su مشاهدة المشاركة
                            اليهود لديهم تسليح صواريخ وانظمة حرب الكترونية قوية خاصة لهم ....
                            نعم لديهم انظمتهم الخاصة
                            ولاخلاف على قوة سلاحهم الجوي كمنظومة متكاملة
                            لكن لا يعد لهم تفوق ساحق واصبح لهم ند في المنطقة بسلاح الجو
                            ولكن كمنصة منفردة الراعم قبل او بعد التطوير اقل من السعودي ادفانس
                            وتطوير الراعم اصلا لا يستهدف منه ان تتفوق على SA

تعليق

إسرائيل ناوية على نية فعلا

Hagel, Ya'alon expected to agree next week on arms deal to counter any future threat from Iran; as part of deal, Israel will purchase advanced radars for warplanes, missiles against radars, KC-35 refueling tanker planes and V-22 troop transport aircraft

WASHINGTON - The US Defense Department is expected to finalize a $10 billion arms deal with Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates next week that will provide missiles, warplanes and troop transports to help the Mideast countries counter any future threat from Iran, the New York Times reported Friday.

The arms deal will be the centerpiece of Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's visit the countries next week, according to a US official. The agreement with Israel is expected to be finalized during a meeting between Hagel and Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon.

According to the New York Times, the United Arab Emirates would buy 26 F-16 warplanes, a package that could reach $5 billion alone, along with precision missiles that could be launched from those jets at distant ground targets. Saudi Arabia would buy the same class of advanced missile.

The newspaper said the arms sale, which was outlined to Congress on Thursday, will encounter little opposition from lawmakers.

Former defense minister Ehud Barak discussed the arms deal with former US defense secretary Leon Panetta over the course of the past year, and last month he discussed the issue with current Defense Secretary Hagel during a meeting at the Pentagon.

During his visit to the US two months ago, IDF Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Benny Gantz flew in a V-22 Osprey troop transport aircraft.

According to the New York Times, a new generation of KC-135 refueling tanker planes would allow Israel's warplanes stay in the air longer, an ability essential for any long-range mission — "like a strike by Iran." The tankers would also be useful for air patrols protecting Israeli borders, the report said.

The report quoted Congressional officials as saying that members were seeking assurances that the package was in keeping with American policy to guarantee Israel's "qualitative military edge" while not recklessly emboldening "Israeli hawks."

One senior administration official was quoted by the New York Times as saying "the president believes there is still time and space for diplomacy to work" in preventing Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon.

A $10 billion deal would provide missiles, warplanes and troop transports to help Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates counter any future threat from Iran.

من ضمن الصفقة رادارات إيسا للراعم ,, لكن ما يحيرني فعلا لماذا تشتري إسرائيل صواريخ مضادة للرادار , ؟؟؟
                              بالنظر الى تلك المعدات
                              رادارات ايسا وصواريخ ضد الرادار وطائرات تانكرز واوسبوري وقذائف خارقة للتحصينات
                              هي تخطط لضربة جراحية في العمق وبمسافه بعيدة عنهم
                              اين ستكون ؟؟؟؟ الله اعلم

تعليق

ما الذي يحدث

تقليص

المتواجدون الآن 1. الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1.

أكبر تواجد بالمنتدى كان 182,482, 05-21-2024 الساعة 06:44.

من نحن

الامن الوطني العربي نافذة تطل على كل ما يتعلق بالعالم العربي من تطورات واحداث لها ارتباط مباشر بالمخاطر التي تتهددنا امنيا، ثقافيا، اجتماعيا واقتصاديا... 

تواصلوا معنا

للتواصل مع ادارة موقع الامن الوطني العربي

editor@nsaforum.com

لاعلاناتكم

لاعلاناتكم على موقع الامن الوطني نرجو التواصل مع شركة كايلين ميديا الوكيل الحصري لموقعنا

editor@nsaforum.com

يعمل...
                              X