X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• عقد جديد لنظام القيادة والسيطرة C4I

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – C4I System Upgrades and Maintenance
    WASHINGTON, Nov 18, 2013 – The Defense Security Cooperation Agency notified Congress today of a possible Foreign Military Sale to Saudi Arabia of C4I system upgrades and maintenance and associated equipment, parts, training and logistical support for an estimated cost of $1.1 billion.
    The Government of Saudi Arabia has requested a possible sale of C4I system upgrades and maintenance including: 109 Link–16 Multifunction Information Distribution System Low Volume Terminals (MIDS-LVT), Global Command and Control Systems – Joint (GCCS-J), Identification Friend or Foe (IFF), Commercial Satellite Communications (SATCOM), Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS) and follow-on systems, Commercial High Frequency (HF) Radios, Commercial Ultra High Frequency/ Very High Frequency (UHF/VHF) Radios, HF Voice and Data, HF Sub-Net Relay (SNR), Commercial HF Internet Protocol (IP)/SNR, Global Positioning System (GPS), Air Defense System Interrogator (ADSI), communications support equipment, information technology upgrades, spare and repair parts, publications and technical documentation, personnel training and training equipment, U.S. Government and contractor engineering and technical support, and other elements of program support. The estimated cost is $1.1 billion.
    This proposed sale will contribute to the foreign policy and national security of the United States by helping to improve the security of a strategic regional partner which has been, and continues to be, an important force for political stability and economic progress in the Middle East.
    The proposed sale will improve the Royal Saudi Naval Forces’ capability to maintain and upgrade its current C4I system, increase the ability of RSNF vessels and manpower to effectively protect Saudi Arabia’s coastal strategic assets, and keep pace with the rapid advances in C4I technology to remain a viable U.S. coalition partner in the region. The RSNF will use the upgraded C4I system to provide situational awareness of naval activity in the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea.
    The proposed sale of this equipment and support will not alter the basic military balance in the region.
    There will be no principal contractors involved with this proposed sale. The acquisition and integration of all systems will be managed by the U.S. Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Weapons Command (SPAWAR). There are no known offset agreements proposed in connection with this potential sale.
    Implementation of this proposed sale will require the assignment of 14 U.S. Government and contractor representatives in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for ten years to support network design, acquisition, implementation, installation, and integration efforts.
    There will be no adverse impact on U.S. defense readiness as a result of this proposed sale.
    This notice of a potential sale is required by law and does not mean the sale has been concluded.
    sigpic

رد: عقد جديد لنظام القيادة والسيطرة C4I

بحاول اختصر لكم الترجمة
    أعلنت وكالة التعاون الامني الدفاعي الولايات المتحدة الكونغرس الاثنين خطط لبيع المملكة العربية السعودية أنظمة القيادة والسيطرة والاتصالات والحواسيب والاستخبارات (C4I) ، جنبا إلى جنب مع الخدمات اللازمة الصيانة والمعدات وقطع الغيار، والتدريب، والتي تبلغ قيمتها ما يقرب من 1.1 مليار دولار.

سوف مكونات محددة للترقية نظام C4I

١- نظم القيادة والسيطرة العالمية - المشترك.
    ٢- 109 وصلة-16 متعددة الوظائف معلومات نظام التوزيع محطات أدنى الحجم، أو MIDS-LVT.
    ٣- تحديد صديق أم عدو، أو IFF، والوحدات.
    ٤-نظم الاتصالات الساتلية التجارية.
    ٥- أجهزة الراديو عالية التردد.
    أجهزة الترا الراديو / عالية جدا عالية التردد التجارية.
    والعديد من أنواع أخرى من المعدات الإلكترونية.

sigpic

تعليق

sigpic

تعليق

وأوضح البنتاجون أن الصفقة المقترحة والتي تهدف إلى تحسين نظام C4I الحالي القوات البحرية الملكية السعودية '، وبالتالي تحسين قدرة RSNF لتوفير الحماية الفعالة للمملكة العربية السعودية "الأصول الاستراتيجية الساحلية."
        sigpic

تعليق

109 وصلة link-16 بنفس عدد قطع البحرية بالضبط

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Alrougi مشاهدة المشاركة
            Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – C4I System Upgrades and Maintenance
            WASHINGTON, Nov 18, 2013 – The Defense Security Cooperation Agency notified Congress today of a possible Foreign Military Sale to Saudi Arabia of C4I system upgrades and maintenance and associated equipment, parts, training and logistical support for an estimated cost of $1.1 billion.
            The Government of Saudi Arabia has requested a possible sale of C4I system upgrades and maintenance including: 109 Link–16 Multifunction Information Distribution System Low Volume Terminals (MIDS-LVT), Global Command and Control Systems – Joint (GCCS-J), Identification Friend or Foe (IFF), Commercial Satellite Communications (SATCOM), Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS) and follow-on systems, Commercial High Frequency (HF) Radios, Commercial Ultra High Frequency/ Very High Frequency (UHF/VHF) Radios, HF Voice and Data, HF Sub-Net Relay (SNR), Commercial HF Internet Protocol (IP)/SNR, Global Positioning System (GPS), Air Defense System Interrogator (ADSI), communications support equipment, information technology upgrades, spare and repair parts, publications and technical documentation, personnel training and training equipment, U.S. Government and contractor engineering and technical support, and other elements of program support. The estimated cost is $1.1 billion.
            This proposed sale will contribute to the foreign policy and national security of the United States by helping to improve the security of a strategic regional partner which has been, and continues to be, an important force for political stability and economic progress in the Middle East.
            The proposed sale will improve the Royal Saudi Naval Forces’ capability to maintain and upgrade its current C4I system, increase the ability of RSNF vessels and manpower to effectively protect Saudi Arabia’s coastal strategic assets, and keep pace with the rapid advances in C4I technology to remain a viable U.S. coalition partner in the region. The RSNF will use the upgraded C4I system to provide situational awareness of naval activity in the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea.
            The proposed sale of this equipment and support will not alter the basic military balance in the region.
            There will be no principal contractors involved with this proposed sale. The acquisition and integration of all systems will be managed by the U.S. Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Weapons Command (SPAWAR). There are no known offset agreements proposed in connection with this potential sale.
            Implementation of this proposed sale will require the assignment of 14 U.S. Government and contractor representatives in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for ten years to support network design, acquisition, implementation, installation, and integration efforts.
            There will be no adverse impact on U.S. defense readiness as a result of this proposed sale.
            This notice of a potential sale is required by law and does not mean the sale has been concluded.
            معدات GPS + معدات SATCOM التي تتيح التواصل والدخول لحدمات الاقمار الصناعية + وانظمة ADSI التي تربط القطع بشبكة الدفاع الجوي + معدات IP SNR

الصفقة تعطي البحرية قدرات SITUATION AWARENESS عالية جدا

تعليق

اخبار رائعة ومبروك للقوات البحرية هذة التحديثات
              Global Command and Control System GCCS
              انت تتكلم ببساطة عن قدرات قيادة وسيطرة تلامس مستوي C2

والنسخة GCCS-J مخصصة لمشاه البحرية والربط البحري
              ومع تحديثات منظومة سات كوم يبدوا واضحا ان الاعداد لرفع قدرات مشاه البحرية
              ولاشك ان هذة التحديثات ستوفر قدرات SA متقدمة جدا

يوم كلٍ من خويه تبرا .. حطيت ا
              لأجرب لي خويٍ مباري

تعليق

صفقة امريكية للبحرية السعودية بقيمة 1,1 مليار دولار

الصفقة حولت من DSCA الى الكونجرس للموافقة
                قيمة الصفقة 1,1 مليار دولار للبحرية السعودية
                محتويات الصفقة عديدة لكن اهمها
                انظمة C4I , LINK16, IFF

رابط اشعار ديسكا للكونجرس

تعليق

تعليق

كيف نبي نفتك من امريكا كذا !!!

تعليق

رد: صفقة امريكية للبحرية السعودية بقيمة 1,1 مليار دولار

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة alfaroq مشاهدة المشاركة
                      الصفقة حولت من DSCA الى الكونجرس للموافقة
                      قيمة الصفقة 1,1 مليار دولار للبحرية السعودية
                      محتويات الصفقة عديدة لكن اهمها
                      انظمة C4I , LINK16, IFF

رابط اشعار ديسكا للكونجرس

http://www.dsca.mil/major-arms-sales...nd-maintenance
                      يعني حنآ مانصنع انظمة الـ IFF !!!!

تعليق

أتمنى يكون فيها نقل تقنية .. وممتاز ان يكون لدينا 109 قطعة بحرية كما ذكر الاخ تايفوون .. لأني كنت أتمنى ان يكون لدينا 120 قطعة بحرية فاعلة ..

تعليق

جميع عناصرا لصفقة مهمه بما فيها الشبكة تبادل البيانات المؤمنه CENTRIXS
                          من ضمن شبكات الائتلاف العسكري الامريكي الناتوي
                          ستتيح لك تبادل البيانات القتالية مع سفن الاسطول الامريكي وحلف الناتو كل ذلك
                          دعما لقدرات situational awareness في سفن الاسطول السعودي
                          ولكن بتحليل بسيط نتوقع ان تضاف ايضا

طائرات انذار مبكر و مركز قيادة وسيطرة محمول جوا خاص بالقوت البحريه
                          لتكتمل المنظومة اعلاه من امريكا
                          او من اي دوله اروبية

لأجرب لي خويٍ مباري

تعليق

اخر ملاحظة تضاف - ان العتاد اعلاه هو التجيهزات الاوليه لادخال منظومة الاشتباك البحريه للدفاع الصاروخي - ايجيس

لأجرب لي خويٍ مباري

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة نمر مشاهدة المشاركة
                              اخر ملاحظة تضاف - ان العتاد اعلاه هو التجيهزات الاوليه لادخال منظومة الاشتباك البحريه للدفاع الصاروخي - ايجيس
                              http://aviation-arab.com/showthread....

لأجرب لي خويٍ مباري

تعليق

ما الذي يحدث

تقليص

المتواجدون الآن 1. الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1.

أكبر تواجد بالمنتدى كان 170,244, 11-14-2014 الساعة 09:25.

من نحن

الامن الوطني العربي نافذة تطل على كل ما يتعلق بالعالم العربي من تطورات واحداث لها ارتباط مباشر بالمخاطر التي تتهددنا امنيا، ثقافيا، اجتماعيا واقتصاديا... 

تواصلوا معنا

للتواصل مع ادارة موقع الامن الوطني العربي

editor@nsaforum.com

لاعلاناتكم

لاعلاناتكم على موقع الامن الوطني نرجو التواصل مع شركة كايلين ميديا الوكيل الحصري لموقعنا

editor@nsaforum.com

يعمل...
                              X