تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Pakistan becomes Asia's 1st CERN member

Congratulations | Pakistan has become the 1st associate Asian member of the General Council of European Center of
    Nuclear Research (CERN). It is the biggest day for Pakistani Science since the Nobel Prize victory of great Pakistani Physicist, Dr. Abdul Salam for his research work which is also still being studied in the CERN project, in search for the 'God particle'.

This is a clear admission that Pakistani nuclear scientists, Engineers and Physicists are second to none. We congratulate the Pakistani team from PAEC, PINSTECH and other institutes which by its sheer hard work, brought the nation this great opportunity to study the Nuclear technology and Physics in world's biggest science experiment.

رد: Pakistan becomes Asia's 1st CERN member

ماشاء الله تبارك الله اتمنى مزيد من التقدم لباكستان

تعليق

In my name and in the name of the Saudi people, I extend my congratulations to the people of Pakistan for this achievement

تعليق

Pakistan pride for Muslims and Saudis in particular

تعليق

Thank you very much

تعليق

ما الذي يحدث

تقليص

المتواجدون الآن 1. الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1.

أكبر تواجد بالمنتدى كان 182,482, يوم أمس الساعة 06:44.

من نحن

الامن الوطني العربي نافذة تطل على كل ما يتعلق بالعالم العربي من تطورات واحداث لها ارتباط مباشر بالمخاطر التي تتهددنا امنيا، ثقافيا، اجتماعيا واقتصاديا... 

تواصلوا معنا

للتواصل مع ادارة موقع الامن الوطني العربي

editor@nsaforum.com

لاعلاناتكم

لاعلاناتكم على موقع الامن الوطني نرجو التواصل مع شركة كايلين ميديا الوكيل الحصري لموقعنا

editor@nsaforum.com

يعمل...
          X